Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox - sponsored by IRSmart's ToyBox! Open the Shoutbox in a popup

The Shoutbox is not intended for technical discussions. Please post your technical questions in the forums so that everyone can benefit.
@  borgwarrior : (25 July 2014 - 12:21 PM) Kenny, I'll post pics of the stuff the first minute I get home. :)
@  KennyL : (25 July 2014 - 09:24 AM) Got Dylan's payment for the urethane mounts, pretty excited to be cranking out some.
@  KennyL : (25 July 2014 - 07:37 AM) Ah, terrible when you get stuff while on vacation. I try to avoid that, but it happens sometimes.
@  borgwarrior : (25 July 2014 - 07:35 AM) There's a ton of goodies coming in for me next week yay, too sad I'll be on vacation tho :D
@  BeaterStatus : (24 July 2014 - 11:51 AM) I need moar welding skillzzz
@  KennyL : (24 July 2014 - 11:25 AM) @Rich, with cutting torches and good welders, anything is possible.
@  KennyL : (24 July 2014 - 04:50 AM) You can have a wife and kids and still mess with cars, but it requires resource micro-management. Most notably time and money spent between the family and hobby.
@  KennyL : (24 July 2014 - 04:49 AM) He's had the wife (well, girlfriend earlier on) the entire time he has had the car. I'd say the child and the turbocharger pitfall were the kickers.
@  Stratuscaster : (23 July 2014 - 02:41 PM) "Life" happened to nstenz - and his lovely wife and child.
@  Dylan214 : (23 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) what happen to Nstez?
@  BeaterStatus : (23 July 2014 - 12:30 PM) I'm finally buying oxygen and acetylene for my Lincoln Electric outfit... because hot knife thru butter
@  KennyL : (23 July 2014 - 09:40 AM) I am kind of curious as to wheather or not he simply quit posting or totally abandoned his turbo project after the "silvastratus" event.
@  KennyL : (23 July 2014 - 09:34 AM) One of them, I do see two sometimes as well. I don't know anything factual, but I have a strange feeling nstenz might be watching still.
@  IRSmart : (22 July 2014 - 10:47 PM) the anon sign in was me
@  BeaterStatus : (21 July 2014 - 01:12 PM) While I may be stealthy, I have nothing to hide here lol
@  borgwarrior : (21 July 2014 - 11:14 AM) Beware of the 2.5l ignition coils - mechanics say. And they were right lol
@  intelon : (21 July 2014 - 10:52 AM) it could be me, I check the forum a lot but I don't post that often
@  KennyL : (21 July 2014 - 04:46 AM) I see at least 1 anonymous user on constantly. Might be one of the web crawler bots that's just not being flagged like Bing is. Or could be some random user that trolls but doesn't post.
@  theronz : (21 July 2014 - 03:58 AM) awww hell now theres 2 anon...havent seen that the 7 yrs i been here lmao!
@  theronz : (21 July 2014 - 03:47 AM) beater do you sign in anonymous cuz it always says 1 anon then you post something lately LOL IS DAT CHEW??

Photo

Heated vs. Non-heated power mirror